1. Cro’Jack is a subsidiary of: LS Manufacturing UK Ltd. Whose registered office is at Sidney Street, Wolverhampton, WV24HL
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. Closing date for entries will be 31/10/17 after this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. How to enter the competition:
- Like the Cro’Jack page
- Comment on the post below with #crojackengland
- The winner will be selected at random then contacted Via Facebook or Email to arrange sending the gift / delivery.
8. Cro’Jack reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, natural disaster or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Cro’Jack.
9. Cro’Jack is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows: Win one Cro'Jack Quilted Jacket. Winner is able to choose from the Men's Hadleigh Quilted Jacket OR the Women's Ruxley Quilted jacket.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by a member of the Cro’Jack team
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. Cro'Jack offer Free Delivery to the winner within the UK. Overseas winners must pay postage costings.
14. Cro’Jack will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
15. Cro’Jack’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com